The many uses and benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless! Quickly add a fresh, tasty twist to meats, salads, dips, and stir fries. The distinct, herbal flavour is sure to enliven any dish!
- Add to stir frys, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavour.
- Forget about chopping herbed cilantro; make your cooking experience an easy one by using Cilantro essential oil.
Directions for Use
For food flavouring.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes and mucosa.
- Known as a key culinary ingredient, Cilantro oil comes from an herb recognised for its many uses and benefits in the kitchen.
- Formulated from the leaves of the coriander plant, Cilantro has a clearing and clarifying aroma that gives food a fresh and tasty flavour.
- Has light, herbal scent.
- Ideal for homemade dips, sauces, salads and a variety of savour dishes to infuse food with its herbal flavour.
Aromatic DescriptionFresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsLinalool, trans-2-decenal
A friend introduced me to Doterra oils a few years ago, and when it comes to using cilantro oil for its detoxing properties, I won't use any other brand.
Love all the oils.
Love all the oils