Indian Sandalwood is highly valued in incense and used during meditation practices all over the world to increase mindfulness. Like Hawaiian Sandalwood, Indian Sandalwood imparts a sense of well-being and has a beneficial effect on mood. Combine Sandalwood with other essential oils, like Lavender and Wild Orange, and massage into the skin to help promote calm and relaxed feelings.
- Apply one to two drops to wet hair to help restore moisture and give hair a silky shine.
- Add two drops to a hot bath to promote relaxation.
- Apply two drops to a steam facial to help skin feel nourished and rejuvenated.
- Mix Sandalwood, Peppermint and Melaleuca in a DIY Shaving Cream.
Directions for Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 mL carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 mL carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes healthy-looking, smooth skin.
- The grounding, balancing aroma of Sandalwood will help enhance the mood.
- Traditionally highly valued in incense and used during meditation practices all over the world to increase mindfulness.