doTERRA Neroli Touch combines pure Neroli essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil in a convenient roll-on applicator bottle. Derived from the flower of the bitter orange tree, Neroli has a sweet, fresh, floral aroma. Interestingly, two other citrus oils also come from the same tree – Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Bitter Orange from the peels of the orange. Though other oils come from the same source, Neroli remains rare among citrus oils. Neroli Touch can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Neroli is also known to encourage relaxation and uplift mood.
- Keep your skin looking its best by applying Neroli Touch directly to skin before using moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Combine Neroli Touch with Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply throughout the day to uplift mood and enjoy the sweet citrusy scent.
- Use Neroli Touch daily as your new signature personal fragrance.
Directions For Use
For topical use only. Roll on to skin for perfuming and skin care or massage
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Soothes skin to support a youthful-looking complexion, idealy used before applying moisturizer.
- Similar to citrus essential oils, Neroli can be described as sweet, floral, citrusy, fresh.
- Neroli is commonly used in the perfume industry for its aromatic benefits.
- The aroma of Neroli Touch promotes a positive mood and encourages relaxation.