dōTERRA Cedarwood Essential Oil - 15ml
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits for skin. Cedarwood is regarded as one of the most grounding oils and helps to promote a calming environment at the end of a long day. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 30 m. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
- Before exercising, massage one to two drops onto chest to ground and focus the mind before a workout
- Improve the appearance of skin imperfections by directly applying one drop to affected area
- Use at the end of a long day to promote emotional balance and a relaxing environment
Directions for Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- The cleansing properties of Cedarwood oil can also help improve the appearance of skin imperfections
- Used by Ancient civilisations for centuries for its countless cosmetic applications