Back by popular demand, this fantastic duo combines the Lumo Diffuser with one of our most-loved blends: doTERRA Serenity (15ml)! Influenced by nature, the Lumo diffuser features a maple wood base and several light settings inspired by natural elements. doTERRA Serenity is a peaceful blend of essential oils that promotes tranquillity and relaxation. Both products are essentials in the modern home all year round. Available while supplies last.
- Customisable output: 2 or 5 hrs continuous preset/10 hrs intermittent preset (5 min. on/5 min. off)
- Ultrasonic technology
- Seven lighting colour options
- Maple wood base
- Coverage of up to 50 m2
- Use clean, room-temperature tap water. Make sure the water level does not exceed the water mark.
- Add 5–12 drops of doTERRA essential oils. You can add more oil for a stronger scent. Experiment with the amount of oil you use and find what works best for you.
Filling Your Diffuser
Cleaning is a necessary step to ensure that oil residue doesn’t build up in your machine, preventing it from working properly. Periodically, it is a good idea to run your diffuser through a cleaning cycle. If you use your unit every day, then running a cleaning cycle monthly is a good idea. To do so, do the following:
1. Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
2. Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
3. Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
4. Drain the diffuser completely.
5. Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
6. Rinse with clean water.
7. Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.