Easily recognised for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products like laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli essential oil is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It may also help to cleanse and soothe the skin. Additionally, the fragrance of Patchouli may help promote feelings of calmness.
- Blend with other essential oils for a sweet-smelling, musky perfume or cologne.
- Combine with equal parts Peppermint oil and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet to help promote feelings of calmness.
Directions for Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Can be used frequently to help soothe and cleanse the skin.
- Patchouli oil may promote feelings of calmness.
Aromatic DescriptionRich, woody, musky, earthy
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsPatchoulialcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene
it took longer than expected but im still really satisfied with my purchase and the notifications i received
Very nice fragrance that I add to the recipe for deodorant. Also add to baby oil and body lotion.