At home or in the office, create a personal environment with this must-have doTERRA set. This trio brings together the dōTERRA Petal™ Diffuser 2.0 paired with Wild Orange (5ml) and Lavender (5ml).
- Substantial mist output helps humidify the air
- 2 and 6 hour continuous and 12 hour intermittent (5 minutes on, 5 minutes off) diffuser settings
- Optional LED light
- Ultra-fine mist reaches up to 33 m2
- Simple, 3-piece diffuser is easy and convenient to use
- Stable, light and perfect for various rooms
- Use clean, room-temperature tap water. Make sure the water level does not exceed the water mark.
- Add 5–12 drops of doTERRA essential oils. You can add more oil for a stronger scent. Experiment with the amount of oil you use and find what works best for you.
Filling Your Diffuser
Cleaning is a necessary step to ensure that oil residue doesn’t build up in your machine, preventing it from working properly. Periodically, it is a good idea to run your diffuser through a cleaning cycle. If you use your unit every day, then running a cleaning cycle monthly is a good idea. To do so, do the following:
1. Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
2. Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
3. Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
4. Drain the diffuser completely.
5. Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
6. Rinse with clean water.
7. Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.