Formulated to visibly reduce the appearance of pores, doTERRA Pore Reducing Toner contains CPTG essential oils of Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and German Chamomile to soothe skin. Additionally, innovative fruit and plant extracts tone and balance the skin, increase hydration, and support a healthy-looking complexion.
- For a balanced complexion, incorporate the Pore Reducing Toner into your regular skin care routine.
- For best results, use the Pore Reducing Toner in the morning and at night.
- Transfer the toner to an empty glass spray bottle to turn it into a face mist, perfect for an on-the-go glow!
- Use in conjunction with other products from the doTERRA Essential Skin Care line for the best results.
Directions for Use
After cleansing, lightly apply to face and neck using cotton pad. Avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Aloe, watermelon, and apple extracts tone and balance the skin.
- Rich in oligosaccharides, Lentil Extracts increase skin hydration, reduce the appearance of oily skin, tone the skin, and visibly reduce the appearance of pores.
- Witch Hazel is a natural astringent that helps remove excess oil from the skin and reduces the appearance of pores.
- CPTG essential oils of Lavender, Ylang Ylang and German Chamomile soothe skin.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool