Roll Thinker onto your temples, wrists, and the back of your neck to help bring a sense of clarity to the situation at hand. To create a supportive and positive environment for enhanced creativity and focus, incorporate Thinker into your daily learning activities.
- Apply when studying or working on a complex project to remain on task.
- Thinker is the perfect blend to keep on your child's backpack at all times.
- Roll on to wrists or hands to promote sense of clarity and alertness.
- Apply during times of low energy, like after lunch or in the late afternoon.
Keep out of reach of children under three. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas.
- Creates a supportive and positive environment which promotes learning.
- Features Vetiver, Peppermint, Clementine, and Rosemary perfectly combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil for sensitive skin.
- Unique herbal and slightly sweet aroma, which helps instill feelings of alertness when applied topically.
Aromatic DescriptionEarthy, minty, herbal
It seems to keep my mind alert and helps to keep me active a little more than usual. I like it!
focus for my kiddo
This essential oil smells great, I bought it for my 2nd grader to help with his concentration and focus in school, I can't say it worked for him much, but then I started using it for myself, and I love love love it. It maybe helps with focus, maybe not. But it certainly makes me feel more energetic, or so I attribute my energy to the oils since I didn't change anything else in my life. I'd recommend it.