Guaiacwood has been used for centuries in meditation practices and wellness ceremonies by Native Americans. Guaiacwood is often used in perfumery and skincare products. Steam-distilled from the heartwood of the Bulnesia sarmientoi tree, Guaiacwood essential oil has an earthy, grounding aroma with a subtle sweetness. The Guaiacwood is blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil and can be used both topically and aromatically. Its woody scent provides a calming, tranquil atmosphere.
doTERRA CPTG® Guaiacwood essential oil is sustainably and ethically sourced from Paraguay. Working with our sourcing partner, we’re changing the future of the at-risk Gran Chaco Forest—one of the most biologically diverse areas in the world.
- Apply one to two drops to the desired area to soothe minor skin irritations and support the skin’s natural hydration.
- Diffuse throughout the day or as a supportive aroma during yoga or meditation.
Aromatic use: Add three to four drops to the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. See additional cautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Provides a grounding aroma
- Promotes a tranquil atmosphere helpful for meditation
- Soothes minor skin irritations
- Supports the skin’s natural hydration
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Guaiacwood
Earthy, woody, sweet