The aroma of Spanish Sage is beautiful, refreshing, and uplifting, yet also soothing.
For many years, this small, woody, evergreen shrub has been widely cultivated in the Mediterranean region, particularly in Spain and France. Derived using steam distillation from Spanish sage leaves and stems, the essential oil has a camphoraceous, herbal and sage-like aroma. The herbaceous, refreshing aroma of Spanish sage is uplifting and soothing and the primary constituents of Camphor and 1,8-Cineole make the essential oil an ideal addition to use after physical activity or as part of a deeptissue massage.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically for a cooling, soothing massage.
- Enhance your skincare routine or grooming regimen by utilising the soothing properties of Spanish Sage.
- Use before studying or working on a complex project to promote concentration and focus on the task at hand.
- Apply during times of low focus, such as after lunch or in the late afternoon.
Directions for Use
Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
- Has a cooling effect when applied topically as part of a massage.
- A great addition to your beauty or skincare routine to benefit from its refreshing properties.
- An uplifting and soothing aroma to promote a boost of positivity.
- Can be used to support a sense of focus during times of deep concentration.